My Blog List

Wednesday 10 August 2011

West Midlands Safari Park

With a week off work I decided to take the wife and son to the Safari Park.  We arrived around noon and joined the traffic around the safari.  It was bumper to bumper all the way around and took us over 2 hrs to complete.  I managed a few shots but everything was just sleeping in sun and not really doing a lot, like I would :)

After some lunch and a few hours on the rides we decided to drive around again about 6pm as it was now quiet.  This time we only saw a few cars all the way around and the animals we really wanted to see where out playing around.  The highlight of the day was the lions as the young were playing around with each other and at times they came within a few feet of the car.

All in all a great day out and I will be visiting again very soon.  Here are a few mixed pics from the day.




No comments:

Post a Comment