My Blog List

Saturday 13 August 2011

Red Kites at Nant-yr-Arian

After seeing some photo's from others this is a place I have wanted to visited for some time now.  I went with one particular shot in my mind and that was the Water shot. 

I got there a few hours earlier than the feeding time of 3pm so my son could have a play in the park area.  On arrival the weather was not good at all with white clouds everywhere and they were very low to the point where you couldn't see the tree tops at times. 

The place seemed pretty quiet at first but by the time 3pm came it was very busy with kids.  Lucky for me they mostly left after the first feeding frenzy thinking it was all over.

Shooting hand held at 400mm with low light and white cloud makes things a little more challenging.  Below are the best from the day but I will be visiting again to try again.

The water shot I was after.
 White clouds.
 Flyby
 Flyby

No comments:

Post a Comment