My Blog List

Saturday 1 January 2011

Year 2010

Well 2010 is now over. This is the first full year I have spent doing wildlife photography and I have loved every minute of it. 2010 has brought along a lot of first's for me including kingfisher, puffins, waxwing and owls.
My fav of this year had to be watching the kingfisher's for several weeks, I never thought I would get so close to one let alone take photo's of them.


I have been looking through my photo's from this year and I can see a improvement as the year has gone, so hopefully I am doing something right :)
I would like to say a special thank you to my friend Ken who has been a mentor to me and helped my photography no end, without his help I would have never had the opportunity to take some of these photo's. Happy new year to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment